my zambian journey

insights into the world of a peace corps volunteer in africa. ***"THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS."***

My Photo
Name:
Location: raymond palko, p.o. box 160073 mwinilunga, northwest province, Zambia

i'm a fun loving guy who is trying to find my place in the universe. hopefully i can do this while using my knowledge and education to do a little good in this world.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

the lunda legends



jeremy, me, kit & dan complete w/ our trash stashes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray- LBI is beautiful. Sure did miss your help packing to go, though. We'll call you Saturday.
Love, Mom

PS After seeing that catepillar (?) in your mouth, I believe you will eat anything.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home