my zambian journey

insights into the world of a peace corps volunteer in africa. ***"THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS."***

My Photo
Name:
Location: raymond palko, p.o. box 160073 mwinilunga, northwest province, Zambia

i'm a fun loving guy who is trying to find my place in the universe. hopefully i can do this while using my knowledge and education to do a little good in this world.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

here in joburg

all,

we have safely arrived in johannesburg and will be here overnite then will fly to zambia. south african airlines rocks! the hotel is amazing, i'm enjoying a nice south african white wine rite now. my fellow trainees are great people and i feel truly at home doing this. please pass this along to everyone...from this point on communication will be spotty, so we shall operate under the premise of ''no news is good news''. i miss you all and wish you could be here with me. peace.

take care.
ray

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like you have been busy. We hope you're doing well!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home