my zambian journey

insights into the world of a peace corps volunteer in africa. ***"THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS."***

My Photo
Name:
Location: raymond palko, p.o. box 160073 mwinilunga, northwest province, Zambia

i'm a fun loving guy who is trying to find my place in the universe. hopefully i can do this while using my knowledge and education to do a little good in this world.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

just in case you miss my smiling face





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ray-
You know we miss your smiling face!!! I heard about the Malaria - that royally sucks! At least you got it out of the way while still in training instead of out in the field. We miss you, and more importantly we know you are having the time of your life despite the malaria.

Things in the 'burg are pretty good - it is always a party in vicks vegas. I'm starting to get pretty ready to leave hear for IL. I just need to find somewhere to live!

Hope you are having a great time - I'll try to send a goodie bag to rival Abby's!

Sarah

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home