my zambian journey

insights into the world of a peace corps volunteer in africa. ***"THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS."***

My Photo
Name:
Location: raymond palko, p.o. box 160073 mwinilunga, northwest province, Zambia

i'm a fun loving guy who is trying to find my place in the universe. hopefully i can do this while using my knowledge and education to do a little good in this world.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

top ten

with ten days left untill our pc journey officially begins, i figured i'd throw out the top ten reasons to join the pc in zambia:

10. get a great tan

9. escape escalating gas prices

8. see the world

7. ''got worms?''

6. make new friends

5. do things other people file under 'crazy'

4. live the dream

3. do somthing good for others

2. a 'case of the mondays' will mean while dodging a rooster on your bike (the same one who kept you up all nite) you fall into a huge puddle, rather than your creepy boss won't lay off about the tps reports

1. i'm sick of flush toilets

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ray-
I just got your blog from a friend, and I am enjoying reading your entries. Especially about meeting Paul Russabegina. I was completely inspired by his book, and would LOVE to meet him. I'm looking forward to following your journey....

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray -
Have fun without flush toilets. I just don't think I could give them up!

Sarah

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home