my zambian journey

insights into the world of a peace corps volunteer in africa. ***"THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS."***

My Photo
Name:
Location: raymond palko, p.o. box 160073 mwinilunga, northwest province, Zambia

i'm a fun loving guy who is trying to find my place in the universe. hopefully i can do this while using my knowledge and education to do a little good in this world.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

what a party.




thanks to everyone who made it to my going away party. it was a blast. the diverses mix of friends and family was quite interesting, even made me a bit nervous as connor, jim, leone & mink arrived w/their gift (lets just say it wasn't exactly pg rated). fortunatly all in attendance had a sense of humor. guests came from near and far, with the nearest being my nextdoor neighbors paul, pam & their sons and the award for most miles traveled going to my good friend jim dingman who flew in from hawaii. honerable mention goes to my sister & brother-in law (indiana), my cousin sarah (mississippi) and cousin kate (rhode island). thanks again to everyone for being there, it was great to see you all before i leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home